Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Wash Time...for anyone whose's up...
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:54:31 -0800

On 1/7/02 11:42 PM, "John Straus" <Mail@SlideOne.com> wrote:

> Thanks :) I did 30 just to be safe. I forgot how long messages take to get
> posted on this list! And to my amazement my 1997 Pan-F has images on it

This should be expected not a surprise. Slow black and white film stored
properly (cool) will last for years. I just found a roll of 120 TXP in the
back of my late grandmother's Rollei shot back in 1979 or 1980...the film
was fine when I processed it...very very little fog had built up...  Mark

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] [OT] Wash Time...for anyone whose's up...)