Subject: [Leica] 35mm asph. hood cover
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:54:58 -0500

Hello Luggers. I'm I a being careless or what, But I have lost my hood
cap for my 35M asph. Twice.  Has this happened to any of you guys?  I've
just about had it. I'll just use a filter on the lens To protect it. To
me that hood cap just doesn't seem to have that good of a tight fit to
prevent it from falling off. Leica should make a snap on hood like the
ones on the lenses.

Thanks

Felix

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] 35mm asph. hood cover)