Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm asph. hood cover
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:11:17 -0500

Felix, old boy!
Sixty years from now what difference will it make? You can't take pictures
with a camera with a cap on the front, so don't worry about it! When not
using the camera, put it in a bag- protection enough!
I used to worry, but now I have been set free! I keep all my caps safely in
a little leathern bag in the cupboard over my computer!!
Dan