Subject: RE: [Leica] magnifier
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:16:55 -0500

Hi, Lea - Indeed it does magnify what's in the viewfinder. It is not,
unfortunately,a general workaround for weak eyes, as depending upon which
body you use it on, you lose various frame lines. Put it on a .58 and you
have a .72, and you can't use a 28 without a finder - I don't know what
happens to the 35 lines. Put it on a .72 and you have about a .85 or more
like a .90. And put it on a .85 and you have a killer body for 90s.

B. D.
Looking to get one to make my 90 useful once again.;-)