Subject: RE: [Leica] Arne's PAW #2 for 2002 (goth alert!)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:39:44 -0500

Sorry, Rob, but I find that when the ashtray is moved that close to the
woman, the ashtray distracts...I'm afraid I find myself looking at the
original image and asking, so? What is this photo telling us, or conveying.
It's nicely exposed, focused, etc., but I'm not sure why I'm looking at it.

B. D.