Subject: RE: [Leica] Arne's PAW #2 for 2002 (goth alert!)
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:16:17 -0400

What is it telling us?  It looks like she is unhappy and thinking about her
situation in life.  Maybe,  she is thinking "Why did I dye my hair black
and hang around with these weird people?"    She may also be thinking "  If
I just stare at the bar and not make eye contact, the photographer will go
away."  It actually looks a bit posed.  Arne will have to answer that question.

;-)

Regards,

Robert