Subject: Re: [Leica] Was there Ever ...
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:19:52 -0800 (PST)

You are all right for the most part..

Kodak makes Ektachrome which is slide film (chrome)

They also make an Ektacolor, which is Color Print Paper.. (RA4 process)
They also have an Ektacolor print neg film (Ektacolor Print 160) But I
think its marketed to Chile. :)

The older color print film was also labeded as Ektacolor. (Kodak Ektacolor
VR 200 for example)

- -Mark