Subject: Re: [Leica] Was there Ever ...
From: "Gerhard Paulman" <gerhardp@inch.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:42:50 -0500

Hey Mark,

Thanks for confirming that I'm not totally nuts.  It could have been the 160
film I used back then.  That rings a bell.  It was just before I bought my
first Leica.
All I remember is that it really worked well indoors, and gave a slight
bluish tint to all outdoor shots.  Not as bad as the yellow orange that you
get when you use today's negative film indoors though.
Is that export  to Chile ever brought back here?  I did not find it on
Kodak.com, BTW.

Gerhard