Subject: [Leica] Re: my PAW week 2 ...
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:06:18 -0600

Steve:

>I'd love to get your thoughts,  we could  pursue this, possibly off - list,
>privately, or  over to the lug forum ( I have not yet used that resource).

You may have meant this to be private email, but it was sent to the lug.  So
now you HAVE used that resource.  I'd say if it's a discussion related to
taking photos with your Leica and you feel comfortable talking about it in
an open group, by all means talk to us about it here in the open!

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: my PAW week 2 ...)
Message from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] my PAW week 2 ...)