Subject: Re: [Leica] my PAW week 2 ...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:03:51 -0700

Hi George... thanks for your kind note.

I have been working gradually on a  photo project involving children in the
hospital. I think it will take years.
I am not a professional photographer, but  an interested amateur.

This child is, in fact,  one of my patients.  I specialize in pediatric
infectious diseases and see 99% of my patients
in consultation in the hospital, ...only babies and children.

Real sick, complex, unusual ... No real time for photo taking  when I am
working, image time only when I am off service.

I may show a few more  of my favorite images of kids later, possibly as
part of  my PAW  during this year.

I'd love to get your thoughts,  we could  pursue this, possibly off - list,

privately, or  over to the lug forum ( I have not yet used that resource).

Steve

Steve Barbour   (MD)...
kididdoc@home.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: my PAW week 2 ...)