Subject: RE: [Leica] We're nuts
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:20:39 -0800

I was tongue in cheek when I typed my original post as I did indeed grab one
a week and a half ago.  Love it, even thought it looks funky.  It does
exactly what I want it to do, and what my R4 didn't do, and not too much
like so many SLR's on the market.  So, I am nuts along with everyone else.

And to those who say that Leica SLR glass isn't outstanding I have two
"words":  100/2.8 Apo.

Now, if only I had one.....

Aram