Subject: Re: [Leica] Was there Ever ...
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:31:50 -0400

At 08:14 PM 1/9/2002 -0500, Gerhard Paulman wrote:
>I have the feeling, that in general our fellow lugers don't like Kodak films
>that much.  Maybe it's a case of the grass always being greener on the other
>side.
>
>Gerhard

Gerhard:

I have always preferred the Kodak films until Provia 100F came out.  I
process my own slide film in a Jobo and Fuji film is a pain to
develop.  Each of their films have a different developing time.  With Kodak
and AGFA, I use the same time.  The Fuji films tend to curl too much to
mount easily.  The Provia 100F will just not go through my mounter in the
lower winter humidity because it curls too much.  Fuji's answer was to tell
me I needed an environmentally controlled room for the handling and
mounting of the film.

Regards,

Robert