Subject: Re: [Leica] iPhoto, was: back to Mac ...for Leica images.
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:50:25 -0800

On 1/9/02 at 7:24 AM, reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) thoughtfully
wrote:

> My brother, Glenn Reid, created iPhoto. The advertisements for it, at the
> moment, show pictures of his daughter Georgia.

Well he wrote a damn good program, that's for sure. I'm impressed. If only he
had allowed me to put the library file on another disk drive! It's a crutial
mistake that I hope will be corrected in a future release.

That's the only problem I have with it right now - it's brilliant at what it
does.

Adam Bridge