Subject: [Leica] Michael Abbots PAW
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:09:43 -0500

http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk2 0112-0429.html

I think this shot needs to be a little looser, we need a little more dead
space around the pools of light to emphasis the emptiness of the place.  I
would also lighten the pools of light and darken everything else for the
same effect.

This is a good image so don't take the critique personally, all of us who
comment are giving you valuable information to calibrate  how you saw the
image vs. how it affected viewers.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com