Subject: Re: [Leica] New DAS PAW #3 and galleries
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:54:49 -0600

You have a couple very strong images on the black and white Nava page.
Particularly striking to me are the one of her sitting on the stairs and the
one where she is leaning on the railing surrounded by wood. The thing front
and center that looks like a toilet seat ought to be taken out

Good work.
Lea