Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Rollei CLA
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:41:55 -0800

Granted that most require a CLA. But let's say you needed a new pressure
plate, a sync connector, meter parts, or whatever re-riveted. Yes, even
rivets are scarce. Apparently Marflex won't have those parts on hand. I
tried getting a new back for a 3.5F, as a crack has appeared by the
hinge on mine. It's no longer available, with the only back in stock is
one for the Tele-Rollei. I suspect if  more than 3-5 people ordered
that, it would be gone from inventory forever.
One certainly can't foresee a good samaritan jumping in and retooling
just for our benefit.
  Slobodan Dimitrov