Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/ NEW M7 / Akademie
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:41:26 -0500

My problem with an M7 is that I have become accustomed to the accuracy of
matrix metering in my autoexposure cameras.  If the M7 just has basic
centre weighted metering, I would probably just use the camera in manual
mode all of the time, like an M4 lover buying an M6 but using it without
the batteries.

dan c.

At 03:44 PM 11-01-02 -0500, Rei Shinozuka wrote:
>true, true, david.  but people have been discussing and speculating
>about vapor M's in a complete vacuum for a long time.  now there appears
>to be credible news from authorized USA dealers.
[snip]