Subject: Re: [Leica] Who's got the button
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:17:07 -0500

Some of those buttons on digital cameras are incredibly usefull.  I would
love a button on my M6 that would suddenly change the ISO speed of the film
in the camera from 100 to 800 to be able to take a few shots in a dark
room, and then switch back to 100 when I am back in sunlight.  And to be
able to puch a button to automatically adjust the colour balance of indoor
lighting when using chrome film.

dan c.