Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:02:58 -0800

Phil Stiles wrote:

> > lea wrote:
> > > >
> > > I tried the recommended time diluted 1:4 processed at 75 degrees but got
> > > thin negs.
>
> > >Mark Rabiner wrote:
> >
> > Why not just give it more time?
> >
> Because then you will still have a thin negative, but with more
> contrast.
> [Better you should shoot Neopan 1600 in Xtol, right?]
>
> Phil Stiles NH USA
> --
I don't think we know how Lea exposed it. At what ASA.
We don't know if the negs were all over thin.
Just thin in the highlights, or clear in the shadows.
And I don't know which developer, DDX or Xtol brings out more film speed.
I'd guess them to be similar, Phil.
I've only got experience with Xtol.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA