Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:14:37 -0600

Following what I've experienced with Delta 400 Pro which for me is rated at
800, I shot the 3200 at both 3200 and at 6400. The 3200 were workable to
print but not good, the 6400 negs weren't even worth messing with.

Seems a consensus is to shoot it below 3200, give it a bit more time in the
developer and see what happens.

I'm out of town for a couple of days so won't be able to play with it until
later this week.....