Subject: Re: [Leica] A "how 2" flash question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:00:52 -0700

The only limits are our imagination.

Have your ambient setting long enough to record a blur and fire the flash so
the stick is in the middle of the blur or....

With snoots, you could have the blur one colour and the flash exposure
another colour or neutral or spotted or....

Use a double exposure for exact placement or overlapping contrasting poses
or.....

The hard part about photographic exposure is deciding want you want in a
myriad of possibilities. After you decide exactly what you want the rest is
easy.

John Collier