Subject: Re: Provia 100F or K64? (was: Re: [Leica] Film survey.)
From: "Ed Kowaleski" <ekowaleski@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:52:57 -0500

I haven't had a DR in a number of years but I think this is how to get the
lens out of the close focus position.  With the lens in close focus mode,
rotate the lens to the right until it stops against the center tab.  Pull
the focus ring toward you gently until it clears the tab and then rotate to
the right and release on other right side of the tab.  The viewing element
can now be removed and the lens should focus in the normal mode.  ----- Ed
Kowaleski Original Message -----