Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW
From: Steve Rowell <steverowell@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:59:34 -0800 (PST)

Actually, if the kid is going to be subject a lot of the time, go ahead and work it for all it's
worth. Try to see something that goes above and beyond. You guys help me out here, was it Amy
Arbus that did the baby mugs. Anyway, this is a great opportunity to practice all kinds of
lighting, kinda like still life, only not still. :) Keep 'em coming!

Steve Rowell