Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:03:15 -0600

Steve:

>Anyway, this is a great opportunity to practice all kinds of
>lighting, kinda like still life, only not still. :)

Thank you!!  You've just given me some terrific ideas!  I just have to wait
'til Johanna can sit up by herself.  Shouldn't be terribly long now.  Gotta
get an art book from the library and start recreating some of those fruit
still life paintings.  Except with a baby sticking them in her mouth.  And a
classic window light reflection--complete with "plus sign"--on the fruit
*and* baby.  Might have to photoshop the latter.  I'm not sure I can get her
head *that* shiny.  :)

Eric

Message from Steve Rowell <steverowell@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW)