Subject: Re: [Leica] new paw (Nick Franco)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:09:49 +0100

Hi Nick,

Very nice shot, you have captured the mutt's loneliness. I would crop away the
front of the car on the right and perhaps the very top light, whose brightness
takes attention away from the dog.

Also, a couple of web tips. First, make your links clickable, like this:

http://nickfranco.tripod.com/

so that people do not have to copy and paste the URL when they want to view
your images.

Second, consider making them a bit smaller. I always try to size my pictures
so that a person with a 768x1200 monitor can see the whole image on the
screen. I know that there are people out there with super monitors but I
believe that the majority of LUG members are not graphics professionals and
have more pedestrian computer equipment.

Nathan