Subject: Re: [Leica] A few thoughts about flash
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 04:04:42 -0500 (EST)

just to get the facts staight to close this OT topic:

1. Turn! Turn! Turn! was the Byrd's second album
2. The song was written by Pete Seeger
3. The original KJV verses used for the song are:

Book 21 Ecclesiastes

003:001 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose
        under the heaven:

003:002 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a
        time to pluck up that which is planted;

003:003 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and
        a time to build up;

003:004 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a
        time to dance;

003:005 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones
        together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from
        embracing;

003:006 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time
        to cast away;

003:007 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and
        a time to speak;

003:008 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time
        of peace.

- -rei