Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's PAW week 2
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 06:56:12 -0500 (EST)

i like both of these images as explorations of form and tonality.

but i must say the scans--particularly that of the main image--
are uncharacteristically grainy, particularly for tri-X and xtol.
do your prints look like this?

- -rei

> From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
>

> I have my 2nd week photo up at:
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/paw2c-large.jpg>
>
> The alternate is available at:
>
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/paw2d-large.jpg>
>
> Here in the central valley we get lots of fog and rain - very low-contrast. So i
> was experimenting with trying to use that to some advantage in making these
> images.
>
> Shot with Tri-X at 200 in Xtol 1:1. The main photo was with a 90mm (the old tiny
> one) while the alternate was with the Summicron 50mm.
>
> Adam Bridge
> --

   Rei Shinozuka  shino@ubspainewebber.com 212-713-6256 FAX: 212-713-1482
   UBS Warburg  Fixed Income  Quantitative  Research,   UBS  Warburg  LLC
   1285 Avenue of the Americas,    11th Floor,   New York,  NY 10019-6028