Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL vs "Classic" question
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:02:18 -0600

John--
Thanks for your thoughtful answers.
As to limited supply of "classic" electronics -- OUCH -- I hadn't
thought of that.
Obviously I'm pondering whether to get a nice clean (somewhat
inexpensive) "classic" or a TTL as a backup to my .72 "Classic".
[Actually, I have 2 M2s and an M4 but I really like the meter.]  My
tendency is to get the 'newest' as long as there isn't some trap.
That is NOT to say I'm waiting for an M7! For me the TTL is new.
thanks again,
John