Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Week 2 & 3: Matt K-
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:24:54 -0000

Matt,

Your shot of Theresa is well made - great concentration and no suggestion
that she knows she's being photographed - even if she did. Having her face
darker than the white areas in the background is a bit distracting, I think.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden
PAW Site: http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2002/index.html