Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 2 & 3: Matt K-
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:18:25 -0600

Some great shots have been posted... Keep 'em comin', folks.  What fun.
My PAWs were taken here in Cedar Falls, Iowa... a long, long way from
Paris in OH so many ways...

Week 2  is a shot of Theresa, my Doc's nurse just before she gave me a
shot... call it tit fot tat.
Week 2 alternative is of Bob and Nick.  Nick is my son.  Bob costs $299
and is a punching bag.  Nick costs a lot more and is not a punching bag.

http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-02.htm

Week 3 is of my long-time friend Dave and was taken yesterday after we'd
watched "our" Iowa basketball team get beat badly by Indiana.  He seems
to have recovered from the loss.

OK, Ted... Am I getting closer to the mark on the correct lighting (see
my week one on example on how NOT to use light)?  And what about that
light that is thrown on his right cheedk from his glasses?  I wish it
were not there...

http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-03.htm

Thanks for looking.  /matt

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW Week 2 & 3: Matt K-)