Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Barbour PAW week 3
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:19:31 +1100

>My PAW week 3 is posted. I call it  ...my first race...in the vortex.
>
>Leica M6  and 90mm,  thin,  Tele Elmarit, with  Fuji Provia F 100.
>
>Thanks for viewing and your comments....... Steve.
>
>  http://www.kididdoc.com/index.htm/PAW/

dangerous shot with the rangefinder. Parallex error may have left the
youngster lost behind a rider. Perhaps if you got lower, you would
lose the other heads, which distract from the power of the movement
in this image for me.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html