Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:12:10 +0100

The quality of Steve's pictures had little to do with his residence. I have
visited Paris many times over the past 6 years without getting the kind of
shots he gets. Here on the LUG we have people who live in places not
immediately thought of as pictoresque, such as Atlanta or small towns in
Lousiana (sorry, forgot the name of that one), and yet they produce superb
work. I believe that Steve would make wonderful images regardless of where he
lived.

Nathan

"she's 18; he's 31" wrote:

> > Besides, it is still unfair to be based in Paris.
>
> and how!  i hereby propose that all paris-based participants be required
> to shoot with their lenscaps on at all times, to level the playing field.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch