Subject: Re: [Leica] An Irish wake in a new land
From: Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:35:05 -0500

Very, very moving, John.

Your pictures whisked me back ten years to the death of my kid sister, when
our whole family had the opportunity to sit in the room with her for half a
day after she died.  We shared a lot of memories, and said our quiet,
unhurried  goodbyes.  The feeling in her room was much like that
communicated in your photos.  Thanks for bringing it all back so vividly.

Paul.