Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200 & Neopan 1600 pushed...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:29:52 -0600

on 1/15/02 2:06 AM, Nathan Wajsman at wajsman@webshuttle.ch wrote:

> If you need to shoot the D3200 at 3200, then you have to develop for the
> times listed under 6400. The true speed of this film is nowhere near 3200
> (same thing for Kodak's T-Max 3200). I second the recommendation to shoot
> it at 1600 and develop in Ilfotec DD-X or XTOL using the times for 3200
> listed in the data sheet (at least as a starting point).

I just shot a roll of Neopan 1600 pushed to 3200. The negs cam out thin or
should I say lacking in the mids, highlights were ok. Exposure should have
been a-ok double checked with a handheld meter. Shot a roll of color print
pushed a few weeks earlier which cam out more even.

So that leaves me to my development time. Xtol 1:1 8.5 min @ 68 deg. Looks
like they could have at least gone a stop more... Any thoughts?

Thanks
- --
John
Chicago, IL