Subject: Re: [Leica] DAS PAW #4
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:31:52 -0000

Dante,

Lovely eye contact from your subject, and I like the way that it's difficult
to say whether she's 'posed' or just relaxing. In portraits I like the
costumes and props to be as plain and neutral as possible, so they don't
compete with the person being photographed - unless, of course, it's an
environmental portrait. The plain dress works well here, I think, but I do
find the busy -ness of the couch material she is resting on competes with
her hairline.

Regards,
Richard
Richard Ogden