Subject: [Leica] Re: DAS PAW #4
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 05:24:38 -0600

Dante:

>http://www.dantestella.com/photo.html

I like!  The flash isn't too objectionable.  Can see a shadow from the
subject on the sofa behind her.  The bottom right corner is too dark.  I'd
crop the top so that you can't see the bend in the sofa.  That would get rid
of some unidentified stuff in the background, too.

Of course, maybe instead of the bottom right being too dark, the rest of the
sofa is too light.  In any event, darken the zipper on the pillow that's
floating around.  I'd also take a bit of the shine off of her nose and
forehead.  Her ear it too bright.  Maybe her shoulder, too.

I really like her expression and her pose.  And the lighting on her hair.  I
have a hard time posing people.  So I really admire others who can pull it
off like you do.

Eric