Subject: [Leica] OT Rollei CLA
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:34:50 -0600

Just had my 2.8 F TLR CLA'd. Had to adjust the meter and oil the winding
mechanism, shutter was right on. Charged me $275. Does this sound about
right? I am familar with Leica CLA prices and want to be sure I was
charged the going price on older Rollei TLRs.  Has any one ever
explained what has to be   done to the camera for a CLA?
Is it stripped down or what. Thanks for indulging my lack of knowledge
(ignorance, not stupidity, I hope)