Subject: [Leica] RE: wedding photographers in the bay area
From: pfang <pfang56@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:19:59 -0800 (PST)

Simon and Others:

Absolutely. Though I'd imagine any recommendations by
members of the LUG would already meet the
"personality, technique, experience, style and
results" characteristics of the harshest critics. :)

I've spoken to over 50 photogs in the bay area, and it
seems like NOBODY uses Leica (either as primary or
secondary) for weddings. Just wanted to know if there
were any others I should look at..

Cheers,

Peter

>As partial as I am to both Leica and Hasselblad, why
>would you pick a
>photographer by the brand of camera he or she uses?
>Aren't personality,
>technique, experience, style and results better
>criteria?

Simon Stevens