Subject: Re: [Leica] Used M3 came today - have questions
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:59:35 -0800

Hi David:

Thanks for the quick response.

It was not expensive but it was represented as mechanically and
optically perfect unless otherwise noted -- and it was not noted that it
had these problems.  I am especially concerned about the condition of
the viewfinder.

I have contacted the dealer and have advised him of these problems.  I
will wait to see what he comes up with as a fix.  Maybe we can cut a
deal and he will take it back on a better camera at a reasonable price.

Sincerely,

Ted in Olalla