Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's PAW - week 3 (revised comment)
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:16:01 +1100

>  > This one was shot with Technical Pan rated at ASA 25, 90mm at
>F2.8, 1/30th of
>>  a second. Developed in Technidol. The image is a flat-bed scan of a 5 x 7
>>  split-filtration print on Luminos paper. The sky has NOT been burned in -
>>  that's the way it was. The buttom part of the image was burned in at Grade 5
>>  and a bit at Grade 0 (to yield detail in the highlites.)
>>

>Okay - shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard unless I have the data in front of
>me.
>
>It was printed on Forte Elegance Polygrade V FB Neutral Base fiber.
>
>So there!
>
>I'll now retire to the darkroom along with the morels....
>
>Adam

Adam,

beautiful control of mood in and out of the darkroom. I'm glad
someone else has problems with negative scanning ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

The Family of Man 2 Exhibit for Year one is now showing:

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/FOM2%20Folder/YearOneExhibit/YearOne.html