Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz dedicated modules
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:22:56 -0800

the US Distributor is Bogen at www.bogenphoto.com.  At the bottom of the
home page there is a link to "promotions"
http://www.bogenphoto.com/promotions/rightscreen.php3 .  They have a coupon
for a free SCA Adapter if you buy a 45-70 series Metz flash module.  There
is a Metz Module finder utility on the site at
http://www.bogenphoto.com/product/templates/templates.php3?sectionid=129&ite
mid=1258

Happy searching,
Andy