Subject: Re: [Leica] Keeping that flash contact cover in
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:56:23 -0800

Jim Long wrote:
>>> What successful methods have you found to keep the black plastic flash
> contact cover securely in the back of the M6?<<<

Hi Jim,
Don't worry about it. Best thing is, take it off put it in the M6 box, then
when you get around to selling the camera some day you still have it. That's
when you stick on and hand camera over to new owner or trade in.

If you leave it on you'll surely lose it. :-)  Besides it's no big deal if
it isn't on there. Mine have been long gone since about 1985 when I
purchased my first two M6 bodies and they've been used as a working
professional since that time.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant