Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Keeping that flash contact cover in
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:55:59 -0800

Ken Wilcox wrote:
>>> How do you folks loose them? I've never lost one because it fell out.
I've
> only lost them when I've taken them out and then forgot where I put
them.<<

If you can imagine a very red faced old photographer sitting before his
machine attempting to get out of this one, please bear with me for a moment.
:-)

Ken,
After reading your post and remembering what I had posted, "something about
mine have been gone for years" I went and checked my M6's. Surprise! :-)

Are you ready? ;-)  He says humbly and red faced. :-) Two have them and one
not! ;-) So I'll stand in the corner of the darkroom for an hour of penance.
:-(

Where is the other one?   Only the Shadow knows! ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com> (Re: [Leica] Keeping that flash contact cover in)