Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW Week 2
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:22:22 +1100

Hi Robert,
I like your main pic concept. My crit. is that the cook has 'caught you out' photographing him. Just my personal foible. Some people actually like the subject to look at the
camera. In ths situation I don't. The girl looks graet because she is working. I reckon as you are a regular at the cafe, you should strike up a relationship with the workers
that you can photograph them regularly, or at least occassionally. They will relax more and your pics will be fantastic! Hope that helps. But remember, if you like the pic
how it is, then you are right.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet