Subject: [Leica] Picture a week, sorta
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:22:30 +1100

Hi Don,
Just starting browsing again.
Looking at your PAW's (sorta) they all seem to have very high contrast. With the 'Ronald' pic, I think the contrast works for it as I imagine the available light was
fluorescent an probably very flat. The 'wet floor' sign worries me a bit.
I quit like the pic of the'cuddling couple, but would like to crop tighter on their expressions. I would cut to tight 'two head' shot. That is where I see the image.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA