Subject: Re: [Leica] Mardi Gras
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:01:47 -0600

Glad you had fun!  Mardi Gras  is just "Fat Tuesday"  always the day before
Ash Wednesday.  Carnival season begins on "Twelfth Night," and ends at
Midnight Fat Tueday, when the police and streetsweepers clear Bourbon street
to begin the religious holiday.
I'll burn several rolls of film in my Leicas that day!

Sonny