Subject: [Leica] Mardi Gras
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:13:46 -0600

The Louisiana Purchase Rangefinder Users Group is
planning a little party in New Orleans, this weekend.  We plan for it to
start Saturday, and go until Tuesday at Midnight.

We have invited 1.2 million of our close friends, and many have responded in
the affirmative.

If you plan to be there,  email Jeffery Smith, Chris Williams, or Sonny
Carter, and we will make an attempt to organize some photo opportunities for
you.  We also plan to perhaps have a beer or two over this weekend.

Regards,

Sonny