Subject: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:13:53 -0600

Lea:

>http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw3.html

I really like Lauren's expression and pose.  I'm with the others in that the
background is too distracting and there's not enough separation between her
hair and the background.  I can't believe you didn't set up a hair light
while she was on the phone so you'd be ready as soon as she hung up!  :)

I'd like to see something else in the picture as in week #2 so we have more
of an idea what just happened.  It's like you cropped away the elements that
tell the story.  Don't ask me how to convey in a picture what your words
did.  If you figure that part out, let me know, too!  :)  In week #2, you
didn't really need a caption.  Week 3 is just a portrait with a bad
background without the caption.  It becomes special when you know the full
story.

I'd like to see bigger pictures.  It's like looking at snapshots held at
arm's length.  Plaster your beautiful daughter's face all over our screens!

Eric

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3)