Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:52:10 -0600

Many have mentioned the bad background on my PAW #3 so I must come to my own
defense and tell you what ISN"T in it that I was able to hide by moving my
feet a shuffle to the left........there is a big parabolic heat dish
directly behind Lauren's head (my office is a bit cold in the winter) hidden
by her face and hair. Also, there is far better seperation between her hair
and the pie safe behind her in the actual print than in this scan.

Just so's you know I WAS working to get a good background...but in an office
13' x 9' it ain't no easy feat!
Lea