Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 3: US imperialism in Germany
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:43:38 -0800

Nathan, I love them both - and they are so different.

The shopping carts is a great graphic image, as well as a kind of
statement about mass consumerism and all that - I love it!  The people
are a little crowded in the edge of the frame, but that's a minor point,
and better than having too much noise around the fringes.

And the landscape is - cold!  Very beautiful composition and excellent
exposure.  I could look at that shot a long time, but it does make me
shiver!  That fog looks like snow to me, I don't know why.  I didn't
realize it was fog until I read your post.

Maco IR looks like fun too.

Thanks for the pictures,
- - marc